The B conference program topics were announced: 3 track conference at the B Conference 2016 sets the agenda of key directions and debate for learning professionals in 2016.
So, we are glad to announce draft of topics that will be discussed at the Conference:
- Means of Blockchain and opportunities for it
- Blockchain start-ups on UAE map
- Digital currencies – is there any chance?
- Blockchain payments and Blockchain remittance
- Security and regulation:
- Security settlements
- Law enforcement and regulation
- Real case study: Practical usage of Blockchain:
- Decentralization to build a better government
- Blochchain technology for real estate transactions
- Digital asset trading
- Blockchain for publishing
- Blockchain solutions for global freight
The conference program will feature 20+ speakers from major financial institutions from all over the world and blockchain startups. The agenda explores a unique combination between fintech entrepreneurs, bankers and governments across Europe, Middle East and the rest of the world.
The B Conference is created with the emphasis on learning in practice, with auditorium sessions, café sessions, all with the common theme of interaction and engagement.
The Blockchain Conference will take place at Mariott Downtown Abu Dhabi on 8 December 2016.
With the launch of this new event, we’re excited to offer bankers, VCs, startups, unicorns, payment companies, government officials, and more the opportunity to actively exchange information and establish powerful strategic alliances
If your company is interested in sponsoring an upcoming event, please contact email@example.com